While others are in-fighting, I’m getting the work done, and it shows!
View in Web Browser
|
Patriot,
HUGEnews!
Recent polling shows I’m surging ahead in Florida’s 19th Congressional District!
In a crowded field, we are pulling into the lead with strong name recognition and momentum heading into the August 18 primary.
Your support is crucial in showing voters I’m the ONLY candidate with:
- A proven America First record,
- Senior policy experience in Washington, and
- Commitment to delivering for my district and Americans across the country!
This seat is too important to leave to chance...President Trump says we MUST win FL-19.
Now that I’m leading the way, we’re positioned to keep it a rock-solid MAGA stronghold and protect our House majority.
But the race is tightening fast.
Rush in a gift and help me buy yard signs, fund volunteer calls, and the final push that secures the nomination!
|
| $25 HELPS RECRUIT A NEW DOOR-KNOCKER |
| $50 BUYS 27 NEW YARD SIGNS |
| $125 FEEDS OUR VOLUNTEERS A MEAL |
| $250 ALLOWS US TO MEET 100 NEW VOTERS |
| $1,250 HELPS US WIN THIS PRIMARY! |
Thank you for helping make this momentum unstoppable,
|
Ola Hawatmeh
America First Candidate for Congress, FL-19 |
Paid for by People for Ola |
|
|
|
|
|
|
This email was sent to thegblogindy@gmail.com as part of your subscription to America First War Room
108 S Washington St. Suite 200
Alexandria, VA 22314
Unsubscribe |
No comments:
Post a Comment