The Next Endorsement I Need Is Yours
width="1" height="1" border="0" style="width:1px;height:1px;border:0;">
View in Web Browser
Dear America First Patriot,
President Donald J. Trump has given me his "Complete and Total Endorsement" for Governor of Minnesota—and today I’m hoping you’ll join him!
I'm deeply honored by his confidence, because President Trump knows Minnesota needs a Governor who will fight ALONGSIDE him—not against him.
He knows our state has been devastated by failed leadership, rampant fraud, rising crime, and career politicians who talk a lot but never seem to fix anything.
President Trump and I believe it's time for something different.
I'm not a career politician.
I'm a businessman who built one of America's most successful companies right here in Minnesota and created thousands of good-paying jobs. I've spent my life solving problems, not creating them.
Meanwhile, Minnesota politicians like Amy Klobuchar and Lisa DeMuth stood by while our state suffered through one of the largest fraud scandals in American history.
Families paid the price while the political establishment looked the other way.
Enough is enough.
As Governor, I'll work alongside President Trump to:
|
- End government fraud and corruption.
- Restore law and order.
- Work with ICE instead of standing in its way.
- Put America First values back in the Governor's Office.
|
And because we’ve got limited time to get the word out before the August 11th primary, I also hope you'll make a generous contribution of $15, $25, $50, $100, or whatever you can afford.
Your endorsement tells us you're with us.
Your contribution helps us win.
We're taking on the political establishment, the liberal media, and the same insiders who have failed Minnesota for years. We can only win with the support of grassroots patriots like you.
|
|
|
|
Thank you, and God bless.
|
Mike Lindell,
Republican Candidate for Governor
|
|
|
|
|
PAID FOR BY MIKE LINDELL FOR GOVERNOR
P.O. Box 132, FARIBAULT, MN 55021
|
|
|
|
This email was sent to thegblogindy@gmail.com as part of your subscription to America First War Room
108 S Washington St. Suite 200
Alexandria, VA 22314
Unsubscribe
No comments:
Post a Comment