Hey, it’s Brian,
Quick one today because I know I’ve been in your inbox quite a bit.
The Labor Day Sale ends tonight.
So before someone emails us tomorrow asking if we can still honor the code (you know who you are 😄), I wanted to give you one last heads-up.
LABORDAY gets you 25% off everything at Critical Bench and Critical Nutrition Labs, and we’re still covering shipping.
If you wanted a program, grab it.
If there’s a tool you’ve been looking at, grab it.
If you need to restock your supplements or wanted to try the new Critical Creatine, today’s the day.
Shop Critical Bench →
Shop Critical Nutrition Labs →
After tonight, LABORDAY is done and so is the free shipping.
Thanks for hanging out with me this weekend. Hope you got some downtime in there too.
Move Well. Look Well. Live Well.
Coach Brian Klepacki, MS, CSCS, FMS, CISSN
Team Critical Bench
No comments:
Post a Comment