Hey, it’s Brian,
I’m going to try to practice what I preach today and actually slow down for a few hours.
Spend some time with my son, get outside, probably find something good to eat, and most importantly... stay away from my computer as much as possible.
That’s what Labor Day should be for.

We spend a lot of time in this country working. Building businesses, raising families, putting in long hours, providing for people we care about and doing the jobs that keep everything moving.
Labor Day has been around for well over a century as a day to recognize the contributions of American workers. But I also think it’s a pretty good reminder that there’s a time to work hard and there’s a time to recover.
As a coach, I usually say that about training.
Today I mean it about life.
So whatever you do for work and however you’re spending the holiday, I hope you get a little time today that belongs to you.
And yes, our Labor Day Sale is still going. I promised the team I’d mention it. 😄
You can save 25% on everything at Critical Bench and Critical Nutrition Labs with code LABORDAY, and we’re covering shipping too.
Shop Critical Bench →
Shop Critical Nutrition Labs →
I’m going back to my day off now.
Happy Labor Day,
Move Well. Look Well. Live Well.
Coach Brian Klepacki, MS, CSCS, FMS, CISSN
Team Critical Bench
No comments:
Post a Comment