Pajamas. The comfortable apparel people wear to relax and sleep is a staple in many households. Many children wash up after dinner and partake in a nightly routine that includes changing into a colorful sleepwear set. Even many adults still wear complete pajama sets to settle into bed.
While pajamas are a clothing staple, people don't tend to give much thought to when the items are laundered. Some people have strict rules: PJs must be washed after every use. However, others take a more laid-back approach with a simple smell test.
Who is right? How often do pajamas need to go in the wash? For such a simple question, the answers are varied. The answer likely comes down to hygiene and personal preference.
Learn more on today's blog!
>> How Often Should You Wash Your Pajamas?
I hope this helps,
Dawn
PS, check out my blog for other articles that I've written! And respond to this email to let me know what you think about them - I'd love to hear from you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment