Monday, July 25, 2022

Get Rid of Shoulder Pain in 8 Simple Steps

Go back to living a normal life again!

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this newsletter as a free bonus to say thank you for being a VIP PainlessNutritionals.com customer. To ensure that you receive our emails in your inbox, make sure you add our email address to your contacts. Click here for the instruction on how to do this. 

If you do not want to receive any more updates, please edit your preferences here. If you would like to discontinue receiving your newsletter, you can unsubscribe here.

PLN

"The last time I picked up my grandson was about 2 years ago. The burden on my shoulder blades has just been too much to bear.. even while he stood below me with his arms up, saying "grandma, grandma!"… and I just couldn't lift him.. It was simply heartbreaking. He's turning 5 now, and thanks to your formula, I can now pick him up again without being in agony, even though he is 40 pounds heavier.. The big-little rascal lol. Thank you so much for your help." - Janice Langley, Ayden, NC

8-Point Method that Erases shoulder pain in a matter of days has Doctors everywhere baffled.

"It got to the point where I couldn't even stir a pot of spaghetti. Literally. That's how BAD my shoulders were killing me on a daily basis. Stumbling across your system has been… I don't know… Damn near like a mini-heaven on Earth. I don't know. I hate to sound blasphemous but when you can't even put your clothes on without being brutalized, that's exactly what solving the problem felt like. Heaven. Thank you Dr. Rick I love you guys." - Carol J., Philadelphia 

Learn what Carol and thousands of others are using to get rid of shoulder pain and live their normal lives again.

To a New, Pain-Free You…

PainLess Nutritionals Team



This email was sent to thegblogindy@gmail.com by news@PainlessNutritionals.com

Carrollton, TX 75006

No comments:

Post a Comment