Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Friend, my first message to grassroots conservatives

I'm humbled.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

View in Web Browser | Unsubscribe


Friend, it is the honor of a lifetime to serve as the 56th Speaker of the House.

 

I'm humbled that my Republican colleagues in the House united behind me as the next Republican Speaker, and I owe everyone who voted for them a debt of gratitude. It's a debt I intend to repay by being the best servant leader I can be.

 

The Speaker's gavel is a solemn responsibility, especially in a time like this when the course of history will be set by our actions over the next year. I relied on my faith in God each day before I was Speaker, and I'll continue to do so each day after.

 

Scripture is very clear: God is the one who raises those up in authority.

 

I believe that each one of us in Congress has a huge responsibility, to use the gifts that God has given us to serve the people of this great country, for one simple reason; they deserve it.

 

I'm determined to save our country from the powers which seek to destroy it, but I cannot do that alone.

DONATE NOW

I'm humbly asking patriots to unite together in our common cause of protecting and preserving the Constitution for generations to come and reigniting the promise of America for every citizen of this great country.

 

Right now, I'm focused on getting Republicans back to work on the promises we made to voters, but I also desperately need to boost my fundraising so we can not only maintain, but grow our conservative majority. 

DONATE NOW

There are dozens of highly competitive battleground seats that we must win in 2024, or Hakeem Jeffries will take the Speaker's Gavel and immediately go back to business as usual on January 4th, 2025.

 

Saving our country from the Radical Left is not a small task, and it will require an overwhelming effort from grassroots conservatives from every county in every state.

 

If you're able, I'd be humbled to have your support.

 

In Liberty,

 

Speaker Mike Johnson

Paid for by House GOP Battleground Fund, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Elise for Congress, E-PAC, and NY Republican Federal Campaign Committee.

https://gopbattlegroundfund.com/

 

 





This email was sent to thegblogindy@gmail.com as part of your subscription to America First HQ


108 S Washington St. Suite 300
Alexandria, VA 22314

No comments:

Post a Comment