Sunday, February 26, 2023

RE: My top free sunnies for My Friend!

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

Our stunning sunnies are Buy 2, Get 3 FREE, so I just HAD to do some shopping - again! Thinking of you, I decided to get our Tahoe aviators in gold which are super sleek, and our Lizzy sunnies in black pink mirror!

And the best part about my order is that I got our 
Dash shades in gold sunset gradient for FREE!!! So many ways to get free shades! But you have to hurry cause our Warehouse Sale is ending soon!

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

GET YOUR FREE SUNNIES NOW
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment