Monday, January 12, 2015

Polly's Flu Inspired Poem

Big Frog 104
Listen Live   Subscribe   Share  
I Am Sick, Sick I Am, I Do Not Like How Sick I Am

It’s cold and flu season and this year seems to be worse than ever. The virus has made its way around our house, first hitting our daughter before Christmas. I caught it while on vacation and it was Tad’s turn when we got home. Forget Green Eggs & Ham, I do not like how SICK [...]

Read More

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Garrett Johnson Is Our McDonald's Athlete of the Week

Read More
Eric Church At New York State Fair This Summer

Read More
Enter The Rewards Club Bonus Code LAKE EFFECT.
Watertown Time Lapse Snow Video

Read More
Cancer Claims Life Of Actor Taylor Negron

Read More
Exclusive Videos Subscribe to Us
I Am Sick, Sick I Am, I Do Not Like How Sick I Am

Watch Now
Married With Microphones – Tad & Polly's New Year's Eve Celebration [VIDEO]

Watch Now
tasteofcountry.com
• Sandra Lynn vs. Jackie Lee – The Showdown
• Artists to Watch in 2015 – No. 10: Mo Pitney
ultimateclassicrock.com
• Michael Schenker Erects Temple of Rock for New Album, 'Spirit on a Mission'
• Lenny Kravitz to Join Katy Perry for Super Bowl Halftime Show
You received this email from Big Frog 104. If you'd no longer like to receive email from this site, please unsubscribe here.

To view this email on your browser click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment