Monday, September 16, 2024

You're invited!

Dear My FABULOUS VIP L.A. Fashionistas! You are cordially invited to my biggest, most exclusive event EVER!  I am hosting a massive archive and sample sale on September 28, and I want to personally shop with you, sip Chablis, and send my fashion children off to their new forever homes!  Shop vintage clothing gems, Meghan Fabulous archival pieces, never seen before Meg Fab styles, $5 sunglasses, accessories, jewelry, shoes, fabrics, beads and more!  
Here are the deets!  I hope to see you there!
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ 
 

 

VIP Pre- Sale: 
September 28, 2024 
8 am - 10 am
Get early access to shop all the best of the sale, receive a fabulous gift bag, nosh on fancy donuts, and sip on Champagne or Chablis while I personally style you!   It will be the best $40 you've ever spent.  
Click here to purchase presale tickets.

   
General Sale Details:
No code needed!  Shopping hours are 10 am - 2 pm
142 Sheldon Street, El Segundo, CA 90245
Street parking only.  
No try-ons, bathroom, pets, prices are firm.
Special cash pricing, credit card, Venmo, Zelle payments only.  
Click here for more details. 

 



You received this email from Meghan, Inc.. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment