Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Don't Sleep On 25% OFF + BOGO FREE!

View this email in your browser

Hi Besties,

 

In case you didn't know, we have NEW MARKDOWN STYLES just for you! We've added brand new styles now available to shop at 25% OFF + BOGO FREE!

 

I went through the list of new styles and selected my all-time faves for easy shopping!

 

For a cool girl aviator, I'm super into the Cruz in gold grey mirror. I also love the thicker frame on these Kaia shades in amber tortoise; they glam up all my looks! When I need a statement-making accessory, I reach for my Bree sunnies in black aegean with the blue gradient! And when I'm feeling a little bit demure, I love the Makay sunnies in black grey gradient!

 

But hurry, we're selling out super fast! Snag these stylish sunnies before they're gone!


Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP SALE SUNNIES ON BOGO
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment