Saturday, April 29, 2023

My Friend, Practice Safe Sun With These Getaway Shades!

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

I hope you're having a wonderful week!

 

My week has been so busy, but I have a big trip coming up, and I can't wait to get away! While I'm doing some early packing, I wanted to share my fave vacay shades with you!

 

I'm all about sun protection, on my face and for my eyes, so all my shades are polarized! Bella in black grey polarized is perfect by the poolside! Koko in gold G15 polarized are my most versatile sunnies- dress them up or down, and they always look good! And Carson in cafe ole polarized are my going-out shades, sophisticated and chic!

 

Hot Tip: Always pack at least two pairs of sunnies, just in case!

 

 

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP POLARIZED FRAMES
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment