Saturday, January 28, 2023

My Friend, Looking Purrfect In Cat Eyes On Sale 😻

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

I'm feeling feline these days and like I need an extra dose of stylish glam in my life. So what better way than with some cat eye sunnies? Plus, you can shop these styles Buy 2 & Get 3 FREE! Here are some of my faves:

 

  1. The classic matte black Graces

  2. The stunning rose gold Becky IIIs

  3. The elegant black brown tortoise Heidis

  4. The trendy black Clarisses

  5. The luxe brown sugar Kaias

 

Are you ready to hop on the cat eye trend? Pounce on these styles now to take advantage of our Buy 2, Get 3 Free savings!

 

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

 

SHOP BUY 2 GET 3 SALE SUNNIES FREE
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment