Monday, January 30, 2023

Collab Price Drop Alert + Fancy Frames!

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

OMG I've got great news on our collabs! We're dropping the prices on them starting NOW! Tonight only, shop these price drops now!

 

And are you feeling a little fancy like me lately? I'm still riding the high of Paris Haute Couture Week last week - so that obvi means I need to snag the chicest, most sophisticated sunnies. Here's what I bought based on my elevated inspo:

 

  1. Elegant cream tortoise Haileys

  2. Luxe general gold Princess Leia™ 2.0 frames

  3. Fashionable rose gold polarized Becky IIIs

  4. Black grey Lauren Lane Mollies (truly the moment)

  5. Subtle statement-making gold Coras

 

Are you ready to lean into your fabbest fashion yet? Shop our Buy 2, Get 3 Free deals now before they sell out!

 

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

 

SHOP BUY 2 GET 3 SALE SUNNIES FREE
SHOP PRICE DROPS
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment